- Friday, March 24
- Saturday, March 25
- Friday, March 31
Phoenix Fest Limited Edition Tees & Bands are now available!
3/16/2023 7:44 pm
The second annual Phoenix Fest is scheduled for Thursday, April 13th from 4:15 to 8PM. This is a great community event that allows our returning and rising students (and families!) to make friends, enjoy inflatables, music, and other activities in a carnival atmosphere. You may also dine from a selection of SEVEN fabulous food trucks.
Limited Edition 2023 Phoenix Fest t-shirt:
This year, our students competed and voted for their Limited Edition 2023 Phoenix Fest t-shirt! Congratulations to Inaya Iqbal, sophomore, for winning the design competition (over 200 students voted)! These shirts are only available to order through Wednesday, March 22nd at 11:59pm for $20 at https://www.iaptso.org/
Phoenix Fest Wrist Bands:
Wristbands are available for pre-order and will be distributed day of event at lunch and at the gate. They will be $20 until 4/12/2023 and $25 the day of the event for sale at the gate only.
Wristbands are required for participation in activities: photo booth, inflatables, tattoos etc..
Food trucks and general attendance do NOT require a wristband!
There will be a rain date so no refunds on wristbands!
T-shirt and Phoenix Fest bands are for sale at https://www.iaptso.org/packet/
IA PTSO Needs You!
3/8/2023 9:31 pm
As we close out the second school year of FCS Innovation Academy, many founding members of the IA PTSO are moving off the board per our Bylaws term limits.
IA PTSO is looking for the next generation of leaders. Candidates are welcome to apply to ANY position on either board, however, vacancies where current volunteers are ineligible to serve again include:
- Junior President
- Recording Secretary
- VP of Communications
- VP of School Support
- VP of Student Support
If you are interested in serving or returning to serve for another school year, please fill out this Interest Form.
View plan of works for all positions here: Plan of Work
DATES AND DEADLINES:
- The nominating committee was appointed at our General Membership Meeting on Wednesday, March 1st.
- All Interest Form Submissions are due by the end of the day Sunday, March 19th.
- The Nominating Committee will review all Interest Forms between March 20th and April 16th.
- Selected candidates will be notified for acceptance/rejection of the position, and the Nominating Committee will then present a slate of accepted candidates to the current IA PTSO Executive Board.
- All slated candidates will be posted electronically on our website home page at www.iaptso.org no later than Sunday, April 16th for at least ten days prior to vote by our general membership at our fiscal year Q4 meeting on Wednesday, April 26th at 7 pm on in accordance with the IA PTSO Bylaws.
If you would like to talk to a current member of the executive board to ask questions please email email@example.com and they will be happy to reach out!Read More
IA PTSO Membership
8/15/2022 11:07 am
It's time to become an IA PTSO Phoenix!
Click below to start!