General Membership Meeting
9/19/2023 12:38 pm
PTSO General Membership Meeting
Please join us for our first PTSO General Membership Meeting of the year. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 27th at 7 PM on Microsoft Teams. We have some great programming planned including updates from Principal Kent and our School Governance Council, introduction of our Student Advisory Committee members, and exciting upcoming event announcements.
September 30th Deadlines
9/14/2023 12:36 pm
Deadline for Spirit Wear Orders, Senior Event Dues & Discounted PTSO Memberships
September 30th is fast approaching. As a reminder, this is the deadline for the next Spirit Wear order. You can purchase Spirit Wear at the IA Spirit Wear Store.
September 30th is also the deadline for purchasing Senior Event Dues, which can be purchased here.
Finally, September 30th is the deadline to sign up for a discounted adult PTSO membership, which you can purchase here. After September 30th, the price for adult PTSO memberships will go up.
Don't miss out on your chance to take advantage of these opportunities!Read More
Employer Matching Donations
9/11/2023 2:06 pm
Double your Impact!
IA PTSO received $3500 through employer matching gift programs in 2022-23.
Matching gifts allow your generous donations to go twice as far in supporting PTSO community and academic programming at Innovation Academy.
Click below to see a list of some companies offering matching gift programs. If you don't see your company listed here, you can check with your HR department to see if your company offers a matching gift program.Read More
It's time to Join IA PTSO
7/10/2023 8:40 am
Click HERE to JOIN!!!
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: @iaptoso
The IA PTSO is a non-profit Parent/Teacher/Student Organization supporting FCS Innovation Academy, supporting social & academic pursuits at Innovation Academy.
We are responsible for the student-life programming:
- Teacher Grants
- Phoenix Fest
- International Nights
- Senior Scholarship funding (Students must be members EACH YEAR to apply.)
- Campus improvements such as outdoor Launch Pad picnic tables, microwaves, and benches.
- Spirit Wear line including Pathway lines at affordable prices
- Sponsored Flex Fridays for each Pathway. October Sky, Hackathon, Mass Casualty events.
- On and off site experiences (ex. author events, speakers, field trips)
- Student support (ex. treats during finals and AP exams)
- Senior Activities
- Teacher Appreciation and Hospitality
- Weekly Newsletter
For member benefits and programming funded at each level, please see the Membership Store HERE.
- Out of This World - $1,000 (Family Membership)
- Exosphere - $500 (Up to 4 Memberships including students)
- Thermosphere - $250 (Up to 4 Memberships including students)
- Mesosphere - $100 (Up to 2 Adult Memberships)
- Stratosphere - $50 (One Adult Membership)
- Troposphere - $25 (One Adult Membership early bird special discounted through September 30th only)
- Student - $10
Our membership goal for the school year 2023/2024 is a minimum of 80% of families and 100% of staff.
8/31/2023 12:01 pm